Friday, March 19, 2010

translation questions

Hey, guys.

A couple of comments came to me in what I think is an Asian language, but I don't know which one, so I don't know what translator to use. I am not proficient at all in Asian languages, so I don't know Chinese from Japanese from Korean, etc., so what should I do?

For my Asian fans especially, please let me know what I can do. I want to read and respond to your mail, but I have to know what I'm working with here before I can do that. Well, at least I THINK you're my fans! LOL For all I know, you're insulting me and my writing! Anyway, any help you can provide will be most appreciated.

In fact, this goes for my fans that write me in other languages such as Spanish, and I think Italian and French. It's real cool to know that I have an international following, and I don't even have a comic book yet! Anyway, I guess I should ask if there is a website that will know what language a given text is and translate it for me.

Somehow, someway, I want to communicate with my international fans. We got the technology and the software programs for this now; it's just a matter of figuring out which programs to use and how to make them work. I wish one of my powers was languages! LOL

No comments: