Saturday, January 17, 2009

Q&A: Am I really a busty superhero chick?

I responded to the above question in a comment of a previous blog entry, but I thought I'd go ahead and address it here as well, since it's been asked before.

In order for you to get the kind of enjoyment out of my blog that I intend, you will have to engage a "suspension of disbelief" when reading it. If you have to question my authenticity, then you're probably better off moving on to another blog. I am only bringing up this issue here in case more questions like it come up. This is also to let you know that if other such comments come my way, I won't publish them - so please don't waste your time.

For the record, I am female, but I won't prove it. Either you accept it, or move on to another blog. This will be the only time I will address this, because I want you all to get back to enjoying this blog in the manner for which I intend. To try to disrupt the suspension of disbelief will only take away the enjoyment that I want others to get from this.

I hope this takes care of this matter. In any case, I won't address it again.

1 comment:

The Freelancer said...

In other words boys and girls if you don't make belief or comment on subject matter that is related to this blog your comments will not be posted.

I hope that helps your readers Andromeda.