Monday, November 29, 2010

Booyaah! I'm back!

Hey, friends! I'm back!

I had a crazy busy and hectic, and yet strangely satisfying week last week. I very much enjoyed it. Still, it's great to be able to put aside the hustle and bustle - at least for the time being, since Christmas is coming! - and get back to writing. As challenging and frustrating as writing a blog can be, I still enjoy it, and I'll keep writing as long as the boss wants me to.

One of the most fun parts of last week was when I was talking to the 12 year old daughter of one of my GFs during one of the Thanksgiving feasts I went to, who was surprised to learn that I read comics. I impressed her with my knowledge of current events in the DC and Marvel universes. And why can't adult women enjoy comics as well? It's not just the men who enjoy them!

I wasn't, however, up on the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops that just came out. The last version of CoD that I played was the second one, and I forgot what it was called. I may be a nerd, but apparently I am not a full-blown total nerdnik. My nerd-fu, I was told, was weak. Well, I'll just have to work on that, won't I? ;-)

Anywhoo... It's good to be back, and I'll hit the ground running as soon as tomorrow, but probably Wednesday. See you then!

No comments: