Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Facebook Account

Hello, everyone!

This morning, I logged onto my FB account to wish my mother a Happy Mother's Day.  Later in the morning I was going to mention the second anniversary of my having been named my boss' Director of Social Media Marketing, but I couldn't log onto my account.

I got a message that my account was suspended.  Understand friends, that this came without warning.  I heard NOTHING of any problems from FB regarding my account, nor was I given any reports from anyone upset about something I posted - NOTHING!  This was just plain out of the blue. 

I've been trying to contact FB over what happened, and whether we can resolve whatever the problem is, but I can't get ahold of them.  I'll keep working on the problem, but in the meantime, I will be out of the loop and out of touch with my FB friends.  WAAAAAAHH!!!!  :'-(

I mean, this is EIGHT years out of my online life we are talking here!  Eight years of contacts made and formed with artists and other creative types from all over the world that I've gotten to know and love!  And then I'm cut off, and for what?!?  I wish I'd have some warning or some way to explain my side of things, instead of this kill from out of nowhere!!

I COULD just make another account, but I'd like to know why I was cut off in the first place.  And on top of that, I'd like my old account back if possible, because like I said, I made many connections over the years that I'd rather not lose just like that.  That's lots of friendships made, lots of interesting people that  I no longer have contact with, FB groups that I am now cut off from, so that's a lot of rebuilding should I have to make a new account.

So bear with me friends, as I try to figure this out.  In the meantime, I can be contacted by email: bustyherochick@yahoo.com

As I try to work through this, the boss will keep you posted on any updates or goings-on. 

Thanks friends, and I hope to see you all again REAL soon!

No comments: