Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quick question, then I'll be talking more about comics

I'm going to answer one quick question because some of you have asked, then my blog will concentrate more on comics from here on.

Some of you have asked how it's possible that I wouldn't be aware that stuff like darts and a wrapped gift had fallen into my cleavage. "Wouldn't you feel something in there?"

Yes, I would feel something in there, because they're my boobs! However, here's the deal: My costume doesn't have pockets, so I keep my stuff in my bra. That is, I'm USED to feeling something in my bra. SO with that, if something fell in or were put in there, I wouldn't think anything of feeling something in there, because I'm used to it anyway!

I already mentioned that I keep my cellphone in there. I will also keep other stuff in there from time to time. Hey's they're big boobs, so it's a big cleavage! It's like my own desk drawer! It would be nothing for someone to drop something in there if I were distracted enough. I hope this answers that question on how I wouldn't be aware that something had fallen into my bra.

With that, from here on I'm going to talk more about comics on my blog. Don't fret, there will still be boob-related issues brought up from time to time, but the whole intent for this blog in the first place was to talk about comics and what it feels like to be a superhero.

BSC

No comments: