Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Watchmen

Confession time: I have never read The Watchmen. (blushing)

I know, I know - what kind of comics nerd has never read The Watchmen? Tell ya what: This weekend, I'll go look for it and buy it. Then after I read it, I'll let you know what I think of it. I got to thinking about this when the movie version of it came out. Before I go see the movie, I probably should read the book first, yes?

Anyway, you guys all have a great weekend, and we'll see you back here on Tuesday.

Bye! :-)

1 comment:

Witty Indie said...

Shame!

But we forgive you. I received the graphic novel as a Christmas gift back in 2007 and I couldn't put the book down.

I am not going to say anything, but the book is very intelligent and there are features in the graphic novel that make it feel AS if you are reading a adult novel.

Old is new again!

As you said, read the book first and then watch the movie that way you can make a comparsion.