Friday, April 11, 2008

Power outage at my house

Hey, all.

I had planned on talking about Spiderman's Black Cat today, but my house currently has no power, and we don't know when it will be restored. Anyway, all my Black Cat notes are on my home computer, but I can't turn it on!

So with that, there will be a delay on the Black Cat post. Hopefully I will have it up by this weekend - but that depends, of course, on the power company coming to fix the power! So if I don't manage to post the Black Cat entry - well, now you know why.

By the way, I'm posting this entry from work. I thought that you should at least know what's going on.

Bye bye, kiddies.

BSC

-------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

As of late Friday, still no power, and the earliest possible time will either be Saturday afternoon or evening. I hope not! I'd hate to lose a whole weekend like that!

No comments: