Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poll updates

If you've been following my polls, you see that it is a close contest for Wonder Woman vs. Power Girl and Tsunade vs. She-Hulk. However, it's a rout in Catwoman vs. Black Cat. Really? Is Catwoman that much better than Black Cat? Or is it because more people have heard of Catwoman than Black Cat? While both are slightly enhanced in the way of strength and flexibility, I don't think that one has that great an advantage over the other. I think that, if the two ever came to blows, it really would be a catfight. Maybe one day, they'll do a cross-over with those two to finally settle the question once and for all. ;-)

Coming later this week is my entry on Wonder Woman, and she'll be my last busty superhero chick to comment on. Coming next week will be my own first appearance. It feels good to finally get to it. The power outage that I had at my house that lasted 4 days really put me behind, so it's good to finally get caught up.

See you soon, kiddies. :-D

BSC

No comments: