Saturday, June 21, 2008

Q & A time

It's now Q & A time! Time to answer some questions that have been posed to me ever since I began this blog.

1.) What is your cup size?
None of your business! But it's more than D. That's all that I'm telling you.

2.) Do they get heavy?
They would if I had normal human strength. But thanks to super muscles, I barely notice how heavy they really are.

3.) Have you ever "fallen out" of your top during a super battle?
Only one time. It was my first super battle, and I hit someone so hard that my bra broke and my boobs ripped through my tank top. Fortunately, it was just him and me at the scene, and no cameras were around. The dude I was pounding on was out before he got a chance to see these babies swinging in the breeze. I just took his shirt and put it on before I left. After that incident, I designed a stronger bra that has yet to break in a fight.

4.) Do you store stuff in your bra?
Mostly my cellphone. Because I'm so active and in so many fights, I can't keep a phone holstered anywhere else on my body. I've broken so many phones during fights that some phone companies have dropped me as a customer. However, I discovered that my boobs provide padding for my phone. The phone still has to be pretty sturdy to be able to take the bouncing in there (one phone came apart), but at least it stands a better chance than being holstered on my hip.

That's all for now. I'll answer more at another time. Heh. So many boob questions! I suppose that that's what I get for having a blog titled, "Busty Superhero Chick".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nokia is the best brand for cell phones on the market in my opinion. No joke. Before upgrading my phone, I had an old school Nokia 5190. I was riding my bike running some errands when my phone fell out of my cargo short pocket - full force. After the impact the phone was still functional! That is how products should be made. In light of your battles, you won't be disappointed with the Nokia brand.