Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Damo artwork of me! WHOOHOOO!!!



And now I present to you the latest artwork of me by the aweseome and creative hand of Daemion Elias George-Cox!


Excuse me while I engage in several minutes of happy, girly-giddiness noises!

(several minutes of happy, girly-giddiness noises)

Whew!  Okay, I'm back! 

A year ago today, my FB friend Daemion Elias George-Cox pleasantly surprised me with a portrait that you see to the left above.  Today, he surprises me again, with the portrait to the right.  Over the time I've known Damo on FB, his artwork has evolved.  He was already very skilled and talented when I first came across his artwork a few years back, but he just keeps getting better and better, and it's a real treat to watch his creative talent develop. And yes, I said this last year, too!

Now check out these two portraits and look how his style has changed in just one year. A year ago, I had mentioned that the first portrait looks like he captured me in mid-animation.  Today, it's a softer look, like I'm sitting across from a friend sharing a meal.  It's those eyes, though - they have a "come hithery" look to them, don't they?  :-D

This is so awesome.  Thank you very, very much, Damo.  I'm very flattered and honored that you'd do this for me. 

By the way, if you're going to make this an annual thing, you won't have any complaints from me, buddy!  :-)

No comments: