Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busty Superhero Manniquens!

Check this out!

























Busty manniquens! LOL

At last, there are manniquens made with my proportions in mind! :-D

I took these pics in a local mall. Sorry that the pic quality isn't the best, but I guess my cellphone's camera auto-focused on the display glass instead of the manniquen. Still, you can tell that these ladies have big boobs! LOL

What they are actually supposed to be are "plus size" manniquens, but I guess instead of focusing on big hips, the creators of the manniquens decided that it's better to focus on something else that is more likely to appeal to plus-sized ladies.

Anyway, it was funny to walk by that store and see those manniquens just jutting out like that! I actually laughed out loud!

By the way, sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I got busy with real life stuff, so I'm posting today to make up for it.

No comments: