Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Future WoW t-shirts?

The boss asked me to post these here so that his idea for some WoW t-shirts exist SOMEwhere. He plans to present his ideas to Blizzard Entertainment, which runs WoW. He got these ideas because he reads my blog (I would hope so!), and because I talk about Wintergrasp so much in person. Yeah, I'm a WoW chick - but you all know that by now as well. ;-)

Anyway, I love these, and I definitely want one (Horde, of course!) if he ever manages to get them made.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I may be 'out of the loop' with WoW, but I believe I can offer some suggestions.

You could make fun of certain character types and the situtations he or she is always in.

You could do something similiar to what "Electronic Tigers" did a year ago. Have a super friend playing WoW reach a high level and then upon his/her glory the sucker gets a nice BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). Of course this idea would be in the form of a comic strip big enough for everyone to see.

Those ideas are for starters.