Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WHOOHOOOO!!!

And here it is, my little nerdlings!  This is what I had been leading up to on FB with my countdown this week!  The artwork is by the creative and masterful hands of Chris Butler!  The rest was Photoshopped by the boss.  Thanks, Chris!  Wow, so sexy!  What a way to bring in the new year!

What a year we all had, and what a year ahead!  And according to some people, this might be THE year - the end of the world!  Yikes!  Well, it might feel like the end of the world come November once we find out who was elected or reelected president! LOL

I thank you all for reading my blog and for friending me on FB.  It's because of you good folks that I keep writing, and I hope that you enjoy reading what I write - even if you don't always agree with my opinions.  ;-)

So let's get started on this new year, friends!  Whoohoo!  :-D

1 comment:

Eric said...

Oh LaLa!!!!