Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Surprise! Back and with a new banner!

Hey, gang! Did you miss me? :-)

The more observant of you already noticed, but over the weekend me and the boss collaborated on a new banner. The image of Power Girl on the right hand side is an actual clip from the most recent issue of Justice Society of America # 27 that just came out last week.

For busty superhero chicks such as PG and myself, it's hardly suprising that in this age of cellcams that photographers take pics of our chests. At least with my smiley face (temporary) tatt on my boob, there is still a smile for the camera, even if they just shoot my boobs. LOL

It's also because of cellcams that I wear "hotpants" that cover my whole butt like what cheerleaders wear under their skirts. No "wedgie" wear that leaves very little to the imagination, in other words.

Anyway, I had a great time visiting with family and friends back home, but it's good to be back here and blogging. We'll hit the ground running on Thursday. See you then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*rubbing hands together*

OK then. Let's see what you have in store for us this week.

By the way, are you still looking for artists for pin-up art? Is all of the pin-up art of you going to be featured in the first issue of your web/paperback comic?

With that said, were you able to find your flash drive?