Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Avatar Contest Begins Today!

It begins today, true believers (and you'd have to be a true believer to be my fan when I don't have a comic yet! LOL) - The BSC Avatar Contest!

Come one, come all! Show off your art skills to cyberspace and to the world!

Here are the previously mentioned rules regarding the contest, and this link tells a little about myself if that helps you with your art (as well as having some art for reference). Here's a link to an additional artwork that my current avatar is based on.

If you have any other questions regarding the contest, please let me know - and hey, spread the word to all your art friends, okay? ;-)

Most likely, this is my last post for the week, and I'll see you next Tuesday, although I might write a 4th of July special this weekend if the mood hits me.

Anyway, you guys have a great and safe 4th of July! I plan to visit many an outdoor cookout, as well as attending as many fireworks shows as I can. I tried once to view the fireworks from up in the sky instead of down below, but trust me, it's much better from the ground. You can't hear the crowd's "OOOs" and "Aaahs!" from up in the sky. Such events are best viewed with a crowd instead of alone.

It's holidays like this that makes me appreciate the country we live in - warts and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And to add to your comment - Happy Canada Day as well. Take care Andromeda.