Friday, November 6, 2009

Busty Supervillain Chicks?

I recently came across a new She-Hulk.

Meet Red She-Hulk:













































VERY unique attire, I will say that. Who she is, is not known yet. Not only that, she's also the THIRD She-Hulk! Here's another!


















































This one is the daughter of the original Hulk and a character known as Thundra. I may discuss these new She-Hulks later, but right now, I am toying with the idea of studying Busty Supervillain Chicks. I know you guys love busty superhero chicks, but what about busty supervillian chicks? Hmm...

I'll think on this over the weekend, and then let you all know what I come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Continue your studies with "Busty Supervillain Chicks".

People would enjoy your reviews. I know I would.