Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekly commission contest update - Friday June 7, 2013

I will be making these weekly updates on Friday afternoons, just to get you all caught up on the goings-on in my little commission contest.

First, here's a link to the initial announcement, along with the details.

Next are a couple of questions that I answered.

And last, here's a link to a couple of rule changes for the contest.

The main rule change, however, is that the due dates for the rough drafts has been moved up to June 21st, which is two weeks from today.  I'll make an exception if there's artists needing more time, but June 28th will be the final dates for submissions.

But again, the new due date is June 21st, 2013.

So far, I've had several submissions from two artists, and I'm enjoying this very much! Thank you to the artists who've submitted so far.  You guys rock!  :-D

Unless something comes up that I need to address right away, I'll try to save any future commentary about the commission contest to my regular Friday updates.  And now back to your regularly scheduled Internet surfing! 

Thanks all, and have a great weekend!  


No comments: