Monday, September 29, 2008

New Pin-up art by Freelancer!

Today is two for the price of one day, folks! Below check out Freelancer's two art pieces of yours truly.























Note that it is in a Manga style. Pretty cool! Also, he has me in one picture with shoulder-length hair. It's rare to see me with shorter than very long hair. Even when I do cut it, it grows back very quickly, then stops growing when it reaches the long length that you usually see it in. I've had my hair short before, but I prefer the long length. I guess I'm old school.

And speaking of old school, note that the color art is hand colored. That's a skill that you don't see as much of anymore. Hand colored adds a touch that a computer graphic coloring does not. Very nice. Anyway, thanks Freelancer! Great job!

Here tomorrow will be a review of tonight's episode of Heroes, and then later on in the week, I'll update you on the goings-on here at Command Central. On Wednesday, the second issue of DC Decisions comes out, and I'll give a review of it - along with sharing my views on another political or social issue.

Have a great week, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome. :-D