Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow days are messing with my writing!

Hey, gang.

Just a quick note to let you know that I am working on a post for Friday, but the current and unexpected lots of snow that fell in Texas - yes, Texas! - is messing with the power at my house, which messes up the Internet connection, which then takes a few minutes to reboot before I have an Internet connection again. The power has been flickering off and on all day!

Not only that, the power was out for about 30 minutes just right now! I decided that if the power came back on, I'd make this message to let you know that if I don't post something tomorrow, then you'll know why. Keep your fingers crossed that the power stays on!

And if the snow is messing with stuff here in Texas, I can imagine how much worse it is for you folks in the Northeast coast! Oh my goodness! My prayers go out to you!

Anyway, hope to see you tomorrow. If not, have a great weekend!

No comments: