Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Internet connection is back! And it's Mardi Gras! Whoohoo!

Yaay! The repair people got the power back on, and I can now get on the Internet and STAY on the Internet! Whooohoo!

And just in time for Mardi Gras! As good a reason to celebrate as any!

Now that things are returning to normal, I can get back to my writing. See, I didn't want to keep my laptop on when the power was out because I didn't know when the power would come back on. When the power went out, I would complete a thought or a sentence, then turn it off to save its energy. I ended up having to do that quite a bit, and it was messing with my writing mojo.

Anyway, now I can get back to the stuff that's saved on my computer. I'll try to have something posted on Thursday. In the meantime, go enjoy yourselves out there, but be safe!

No comments: