Thursday, February 17, 2011

Remember Vasquez from the movie "Aliens"? Well...

Earlier today a GF sent me a link to a website of the actress who had played Vasquez on the movie Aliens. Her name is Jenette Goldstien. Here is a pic of her from the movie:










No doubt you're wondering why my friend would send me a picture of Vasquez. It's not related to the role the actress played in the movie, but to what the actress is doing now. You ready for this? (Okay, to you dudes: You might want to make sure your monitor is not out in public where someone you might not want to see this will be able to see it. This is not a NSFW situation, but... well, you'll see what I mean in a bit.) Here is what Jenette is doing now.

At last! Someone who knows what I go through! :-D

Maybe, just maybe, I'll pay that lady a visit. :-)

No comments: