Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! What I love...

In honor of Valentine's Day, today I am going to list what I love!

<3 <3 <3 <--no, those aren't boobs, they're hearts!

By the way, this list does not pretend to be comprehensive. I'm just going off of the top of my head, here. I may add others later.

I love:

* Shopping! For those who love shopping, no explanation is necessary, for those who don't, no explanation is possible. ;-)

* Comics! Always have, and probably always will. :-D

* Being a superhero! Nothing like punching bad guys and saving the world, and not necessarily in that order!

* Strawberry shortcake sundaes! Mmmmmmmm!!!

* Football and baseball!

* Having big boobs! Yeah, they're heavy, they tend to get in the way, stuff falls into my bra a lot, people tend to look there instead of up here (pointing to face), they stretch out my tops.... uh, what was my point again? Oh yeah! Big boobs! Awesome! :-D

* Liberals! Even if they do drive me nuts! But I drive them nuts as well! LOL X-D

* Blogging! Meesa <3's writing as a blogging superhero!

* My readers! Sometimes you guys and gals can really make my day!

* Facebook! Who knew that I had so many "friends"? :-)

* Artworks done of me! During my whole experience as a blogging superhero, seeing the many different interpretations of me as done by many artists has been the most enjoyable part of it! And hey, I would love more artwork from you all, especially by those who haven't done artwork of me yet!

* And yeah, I <3 flowers. :-D

That's it for now! More is likely to come, and probably on Facebook.

Don't you guys just feel the love?

Have a Happy Valentine's Day! <3 <3 <3

No comments: