Thursday, July 29, 2010

New banner! Well, sort of...

Earlier in the week, I had told you all that I had two cool surprises coming up. One you saw on Tuesday. Today is the other one, and it is the new banner above!

Well, it's sort of new. It's the same backdrop from before, which is a pan shot from the old Cartoon Network show, Justice League Unlimited. That particular scene is from the episode Dark Heart, in which Wonder Woman had actually tucked the Atom into her bra to free up her hands to fight the evil robot monsters. This blog entry had a clip of that particular scene in question, but it seems that YouTube took it down for some alleged copyright violations or something. I'll check if it's available elsewhere.

Anyway, what the boss had done is switch me in the place of Wonder Woman. The artwork above is the second one of me as done by Chris Butler. Chris, by the way, is the same artist who did my current profile pic that appears both here and on my Facebook page. There is still one to go, and we are saving that for later.

I knew the boss had these artworks being done, but I didn't know what he had planned for one of them until he sent me the banner above earlier in the week. Had I known he was going to do that, I would have noted that in the blog entry above, I had detailed why it would not be possible to have little dudes riding in the bras of super strength women, so either he forgot or chose to have that artwork done anyway.

Still, I do like the artwork and the tongue-in-cheek humor. Just understand that I still feel the same way as before in regards to little dudes riding in super women's bras. I also like how it looks like it was me in that scene the whole time. I'm still sitting here admiring it, it's so cool. :-)

No comments: