Friday, October 8, 2010

The dead, they are busy!

Just the other day, I had mentioned in my socialized medicine blog entry, how the dead vote. Now, apparently, they can also get federal stimulus money! See folks, and you thought I was exaggerating about the dead voting! Apparently, they are not only active, but busier than we thought! However, I gotta wonder if they would qualify for "cost of living" adjustments? LOL (maybe I shouldn't give anyone any ideas...)

Thing is, friends, this does not make me feel any easier about the efficiency of our government. Hell, if they can screw this up, how in the world does anyone think that they can manage a government-run health plan; AKA socialized medicine? If this stupid government run health plan idea gains roots, prepare for the dead to get health care!

No comments: